581 Columbia St., Cathlamet, WA 98612
Located at the top of Columbia Street in Cathlamet, this 10 acre park was purchased from Ed Erickson in 1947. With assistance from state and federal grants, and many volunteer hours, the town has redeveloped the park into a facility that is used by many people. It includes restrooms, a covered picnic area, a tennis court, basketball hoops, horseshoe pits, playground equipment and nature paths. A skateboard park built by volunteers is expected to be completed in the near future to provide another source of recreation for local youth. A community garden was developed in 2010 in partnership with Wahkiakum County Health and Human Services to provide an area for residents to grow their own vegetables.