Application & Forms
Cathlamet Town Limits Map
Boege Road Sewer Extension Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Tips to Check for Water Leaks
How much water do I use?
> Locates: Call 811 or go to at least 2 full business days before digging
> Water and sewer emergencies: call 360-795-3203 x9

You may be eligible for support, including payment arrangements. Staff are available by phone, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm, to discuss your options. If you need additional assistance, the following agencies/programs may be able to help:

    WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE: LIHWAP (Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program) provides funds to assist low-income households with water and wastewater bills that are disconnected or are in imminent threat of disconnection.


    LOWER COLUMBIA COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM: LIHEAP (Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program) is a federally funded program that assists low-income households in making home heating more affordable, avoid shutoff of utility services during the winter months, and maintain a warm, safe, and healthy environment for their families. Clients must meet income eligibility guidelines to qualify. CAP may offer additional services such as Home Energy Assessments, housing, senior services, Meals on Wheels and more.

Phone:    360-425-3430 or 800-383-2101

    WAHKIAKUM PUD RESIDENTIAL ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (REAP): Wahkiakum Community Outreach serves Wahkiakum County and administers Wahkiakum PUD’s Residential Energy Assistance Program (REAP) as well as other sources of utility assistance, housing/rental assistance, emergency housing, food/ clothing assistance, referrals, qualification of Wahkiakum PUD’s Senior and/or Disabled Citizen Discount Program and more.

Phone:    360-795-8630 (option 4) or 800-635-5989

    VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS (VFW) ASSISTANCE:  Wahkiakum Post 5297 of the VFW may be able to assist with resources such as utility and food assistance.

Phone:    360.795.3219

    KINSHIP CAREGIVER SUPPORT PROGRAM: Local assistance may be available for a family member caring for a relative’s child(ren) in Wahkiakum County. Assistance may include rent, utility, bedding, furniture, clothing, school supplies, instrument rentals, gas and bus vouchers, car repairs, tutoring, food, and interpreter services.

Phone:    360-759-4317

    WASHINGTON 2-1-1: 2-1-1 is a free confidential community service and your one-stop connection to the local services you need, from utility assistance, food, housing, health, childcare, after school programs, elder care, crisis intervention and much more. 2-1-1 is always ready to assist you in finding the help you need.

Phone:    211 or 877-211-9274