Downloadable Forms

If you experience any issues with the download buttons, please right click and select "open link in new tab" and the file will download.

Pet License Application

Business License Application

Utility Tax Remittance

Building Permit Application

JARPA Permit Form

Right-of-Way Permit Application

SEPA Checklist Form

Water & Sewer Application

COVID-19 Utility Customer Support

Water Loss Adjustment Application

Final Utility Bill Request

Town Council Vacancy Appointment

Tort Claims Form

Complaints Form

CMC Code Violation Report Form

Online Forms

Below are links to our available online forms.